Inserting images into Google Forms is a great way to create quizzes in which you ask students to identify people, places, and things.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers:
1. Seven Good Student Response Systems That Work On All Devices
2. Check Out the Education Templates in Stormboard – A New Collaborative Planning Tool
3. Three Good Tools for Building Flipped Lessons That Include Assessment Tools
4. Speech to Text and Text to Speech In Your Web Browser
5. Gen i Revolution – A Personal Finance Game for Middle School and High School Students
6. Try These Word Cloud Tools to Help Students Analyze Writing
7. Ten Good Online Tools for Creating Mind Maps
Would you like to come learn with me this summer?
Click here to learn more about the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp.