When most people look for images through Google Images they just type their queries. You can also upload an image to search for other images that are similar to it. A little tip that I discovered last year by browsing through some of Daniel Russell’s videos is to combine the two methods. In other words you can upload an image and use text to refine your image search. Watch the short video below to see how it works.
Here are the most popular posts of the week from Free Technology for Teachers:
1. Tackk – Create Webpages for Announcements, Assignments, and Digital Portfolios
2. TwistedWave – Create Audio Recordings and Save Them in Google Drive
3. CCSS-Aligned Rubrics for Project Based Learning
4. A Handful of Google Calendar Tutorials for Teachers
5. Two Activities to Help Students Learn About the Cost of Living
6. 7 Online Tools for Creating Charts & Diagrams
7. Four Sources of Print-on-demand Graph Paper
Would you like to come learn with me this summer?
Click here to learn more about the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp.