Padlet is one of my favorite tools for hosting brainstorming sessions, collecting exit ticket information, and creating collaborative KWL charts. I often use it in my workshops to create a place for participants to share the things that they are creating. This week Padlet released a new tool called Padlet Mini. Padlet Mini is a Chrome extension that you can use to bookmark websites. When you click the Padlet Mini extension in your browser you will be presented with the option to save to one of your existing walls or create a new Padlet wall. The video below provides a demonstration of how to use Padlet Mini.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers:
1. Made From History is a Must-bookmark for History Teachers and Students
2. How to Use PicCollage – And Five Ideas for Using It In Your Classroom
3. Odyssey.js – A New Way to Create Mapped Stories
4. 100+ eBooks On Everything You Might Want to Know About Microsoft Products
5. An Interactive Look at the History and Distribution of Baby Names in the U.S.
6. How to Use Padlet Mini
7. How to Measure Distances in Google Maps
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.