Vocaroo is a free service that you can use to create short audio recordings. Creating a recording on Vocaroo is a simple process that does not require you to create an account or have any special browser plugins. Just go to the site and click record to get started. In the video below I demonstrate how to use it to create a recording and post it on your classroom blog.
I will be covering topics like this one and many more in the next offering of Blogs and Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders. The course begins on August 19th. Click here to learn more and to register today.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers:
1. Ten Resources for Helping Students Learn to Code and Program
2. The New Classtools Countdown Timer Offers Multiple Timers Set to Music
3. How to Use Google Slides to Organize Research
4. Finally! TodaysMeet Now Offers Chat Moderation for Teachers
5. 7 Free Edmodo Apps to Try This Summer
6. Climate Kids – Online and Hands-on Activities for Learning About Climate Change
7. FluencyTutor for Google – Students Listen and Practice Reading Aloud