Twitter can be a great place to find great resources and ideas to use in your classroom. During a Twitter chat like #edchat many great ideas and resources are exchanged between educators. What a lot of people don’t know is that you can glean a lot of information from Twitter even if you don’t have a Twitter account. In the video below I demonstrate how to search Twitter for educational content.
Here are the most popular posts of the week on FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. PhotoMath Could Change the Way We Think About Teaching Math
2. Create a Word Cloud Within Your Google Documents
3. How to Search Twitter for Educational Content
4. Try the New Add-ons for Google Forms
5. An Often Untapped Source of Digital Devices for Classrooms
6. PicMonkey + Thinglink = Interactive Collages
7. Organize Your Thoughts With Google Keep
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.