Socrative is a popular service for delivering polls and informal assessments to your students through laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. Last week Socrative published a spreadsheet of more than 1,000 quizzes that teachers have created and made available for others teachers to use. In the video embedded below I demonstrate how to add one of those quizzes to your Socrative account.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. By Request – Five Good Math Sites and Apps for Elementary School Students
2. A Handy Sheet of Google Search Modifiers
3. Access More Than 1,000 Socrative Quizzes Sorted by Subject
4. By Request – 5 Good Sites and Apps for Elementary School Language Arts Lessons
5. Novels on Location – Read Your Way Around the World
6. How Do Things Fly? – A Fun and Interactive STEM Activity
7. Wideo, WeVideo, and Magisto – Three Good Tools for Creating Videos Online
A new section of my course Getting Ready for GAFE is starting on November 24th. Graduate credit is available for completing the course. Click here for all of the details.
Disclosure: Socrative’s parent company, MasteryConnect, is an advertiser on my FreeTech4Teachers.com blog.