One of the challenges teachers face when starting new classroom blogs is getting enough comments on students’ posts to keep them excited about writing blog posts. QuadBlogging can help teachers tackle that challenge.QuadBlogging is a free service that matches four classrooms together to follow and comment on blog posts. Register your class for QuadBlogging and you will be matched with three other similar classrooms. After being matched, it is up to you and the other teachers in your quad to continue the blogging relationship for as long as you would like. Learn more about the QuadBlogging concept in the video below.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. 36 Online Games Kids Can Play to Learn About Engineering
2. Measure the Speed of Light With a Chocolate Bar and Microwave
3. Seven Alternatives to Google Image Search – Comparison Chart
4. Add Your Voice to Diagrams By Creating TinyTap Sound Boards
5. The Digital Declaration of Independence
6. ProjectWriter – A New Way to Assign and Manage Group Writing Projects
7. Create Your Own Educational Games on Your Android Phone or Tablet
In January I am offering an online course titled Blogging and Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders. Graduate credit is available for the course.