When I design slideshows that are intended for sharing on the web I use Google Slides. (For in-person keynotes I use Keynote for the timing features that are built into it). One of my favorite aspects of Google Slides is the ease with which I can create custom backgrounds for my slides. In the video below I demonstrate how to add a custom background to Google Slides.
Here are this week’s most popular posts on FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. How to Create a Jeopardy-style Game in Google Spreadsheets
2. Two Browser-based Noise Meters That Show Students How Loudly They Speak
3. Tackk – Create Webpages for Announcements, Assignments, and Digital Portfolios
4. A Handful of Google Calendar Tutorials for Teachers
5. How to Add 450+ Fonts to Your Google Documents & Slides
6. Seven Free Online Whiteboard Tools for Teachers and Students
7. Thinking Blocks – Model Math Problems on iPads, Interactive Whiteboards, and in Your Browser
Two seats are left in my online course Blogging and Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders. Graduate credit is available for the course.