Online whiteboard tools are great for hosting brainstorming sessions, giving demonstrations of how to solve a math problem, or provide feedback on shared files. Stoodle is a free tool that you can use to create an online, collaborative whiteboard. Stoodle whiteboards will work in the web browser on your laptop, Chromebook, or iPad. In the video embedded below I provide an overview of how to use Stoodle.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. CK-12 Launches a New Collection of Elementary School Math Resources
2. Ideas for Productively Using Cell Phones in Your Classroom
3. How to Create Online Collaborative Whiteboards
4. 60 Videos of Practical Ed Tech Tips
5. Google Earth Pro is Now Free for Everyone
6. 5 Ways to Create Mapped Stories
7. How to Create Flashcards from a Google Spreadsheet
This week I worked with the Midwest Teachers Institute to create a schedule of spring and summer online courses. This spring I will be offering two sections of Getting Going With GAFE (Google Apps for Education) starting on March 23rd and one section of Blogs & Social Media for Teachers & School Leaders starting on March 24th. Three graduate credits are available for each course. Please click the course titles for other course dates and complete registration information. Email subscribers to the Practical Ed Tech newsletter receive a discount on course registration.