Wideo is a neat service for creating animated, Common Craft style videos in your web browser. I’ve been using and talking about the service for a couple of years now. When you create a video in Wideo you do so by dragging and dropping clipart and text in storyboard frames. You set the position and animation sequence for each element in each storyboard frame. When you have completed your storyboards Wideo generates a video for you. The new presentation mode in Wideo will allow you to present each frame of your video independently just like in a slideshow. Watch the video below to learn more.
Here are this week’s most popular posts on FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Six Styles of Classroom Video Projects – A Handout
2. Using Google Apps in a Math Classroom
3. Chromebook Rollout Through Teacher Leadership
4. Creating Narrated Slideshows with Google Tools
5. Learning to Program With MaKey MaKey in Elementary School
6. Champion Reader – A New Reading Game on Teach Your Monster to Read
7. Organizing Descriptive Feedback with Google Forms
Summer PD Opportunities With Me.
Teaching History With Technology begins on July 16th.
Getting Going With GAFE begins on July 2nd. Graduate Credits Available.
Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders starts on July 6th. Graduate Credits Available.
Brand new course! Blogger Jumpstart! – A two night event in which I’ll share everything I’ve learned about turning a blog into a small business.