Online whiteboards can be a fantastic aid to students when they’re trying to help each other work through problems or tutor each other. Online whiteboards are also helpful to teachers who are crafting visual explanations for students. Sketchlot and Stoodle are excellent online whiteboard tools. Both will work in the web browser on your laptop, Chromebook, iPad, and Android tablet. Video demonstrations of both tools are embedded below. Sketchlot allows teachers to create and manage student accounts. Stoodle offers a platform for collaboration through whiteboards.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Frequently Overlooked Useful YouTube Features – A PDF Handout
2. 50+ Google Tools Tutorial Videos
3. 7 Good Options for Building Digital Portfolios – A PDF Handout
4. ClassDojo Introduces Groups…More to Come
5. How to Create an Online Whiteboard Space
6. 5 Tools for Hosting Collaborative Brainstorming Sessions Online
7. Beyond Assessment: 3 Other Uses for Socrative
Would you like to have me visit your school? Click here to learn about my PD services.