The transition from Word or Pages to Google Documents often prompts a lot of questions about formatting settings. In the video embedded below I address three formatting questions that I am frequently asked about in my email and in my workshops.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Create Stop Motion Animations with KomaKoma
2. My Maps – Create and Edit Maps in Google Drive
3. Actively Learn – Create, Distribute, Assess Reading Activities
4. SeeSaw – Easily Create Digital Portfolios on iPads, Chromebooks, and Android Tablets
5. The Open Library – Borrow and Read Thousands of Ebooks
6. Google Classroom Gets a Share Button and More New Features
7. Ten Great Tools for Telling Stories With Pictures – A PDF Handout
Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders begins tomorrow!