Google Slides, like most good programs, has a number of features that often go overlooked even though they’re in plain view. One of those features is the drawing tool that can be used to create freehand drawings on a slide in Google Slides. If you’ve never given it a try, take a look at the video embedded below to see how easy it is to create a freehand drawing in Google Slides.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. How to Create a Jeopardy-style Game in Google Spreadsheets
2. 5 Good Google Tools for Social Studies Teachers – And How to Use Them
3. How to Create a Progress Chart in Google Sheets
4. Jeopardy Rocks – Create a Review Game Online
5. Padlet Now Offers an iPad App – 5 Ways You Can Use It With Students
6. A Quick Way to Access a Countdown Timer on Your Computer
7. Formative – A Possible Replacement for Infuse Learning
Get your classroom blog off the ground and running well in my online course Classroom Blog Jumpstart. The class will be a three night event (August 17, 18, 19) in which I’ll cover everything you need to know to create an awesome classroom blog. Learn more about it here.