Google Slides contains many useful features that students often overlook when they are designing presentations. One of those overlooked features is the image editing tools built into Google Slides. Google Slides makes it easy to crop and edit that image within your slides. In the video embedded below I demonstrate how to crop and edit images within a Google Slide.
Here are this week’s most popular posts on FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Write Music in Google Documents
2. Create a Thematic Picture Story On Thematic
3. Depression Quest – An Interactive Lesson About Depression
4. Three Examples of Using Instagram in K-12 Settings
5. How to Create Trading Cards for Historical and Fictional People, Places, and Events
6. How to Use Padlet – My Most Popular Tutorial Video
7. Turn-o-Phrase – A Fun Way to Learn Colloquial Phrases
Throughout the year I conduct many in-person and online professional development workshops for teachers. If you would like to have me speak at your school or host an online event for your school, please click here to learn about my professional development services.