TinyTap is a fantastic free iPad app and Android app through which you can create educational games. This week TinyTap introduced a new feature that allows you to create games in which students type their answers. Previously all games were of a simple identification or multiple choice nature. The new feature enables you to create games in which students must type words or numbers to complete the activities that you create for them. See the new feature in action in the video below.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Dozens of Great PowerPoints for AP History Students & Teachers
2. 4 Math Add ons for Google Docs
3. 10 Things Students Can Do With Google Keep
4. Buncee – Create Nice Multimedia Stories
5. DigiPuzzle – Fun Math, Spelling, and Typing Games for Kids
6. Get Kids Exercising With Fun Activites from Sworkit Kids
7. AlfaTyping – Create & Manage Online Typing Classes
This week I opened registration for a new section of my popular online course Getting Going With GAFE. The course starts on November 24th and runs for five weeks. There is an option to earn three graduate credits for completing the course. Click here to learn more.