Google Keep is a great app for creating to-do lists and reminders. Google Keep lets users share notes just like sharing Google Documents. In that regard it’s great for keeping track of to-do lists in team projects. In the video embedded below I demonstrate how to use create and share notes in Google Keep.
Creating and sharing notes isn’t the only thing that students can do with Google Keep. In the Android version of Google Keep students can draw flowcharts and other diagrams. In all versions of Google Keep students can create and set reminders for themselves.
This week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. 4 Helpful Gmail Settings for Teachers & Students
2. 12 Lessons on How the Human Body Works
3. 10 Good Video Sources for Social Studies Teachers and Students
4. Create Video-based Polls on ClipChoose
5. Have You Tried Kahoot’s Ghost Mode?
6. Click to Spin – A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
7. Numberock – Math Music Videos for Kids