MicNote is a free Chrome and Android app that allows you to create voice recordings, text notes, and image-based notes on one concise notebook page. The notes that you record with your voice can be time-stamped by clicking on your Mic Note note page while you’re recording. You can also take notes without recording any audio. All notes support inclusion of images and links. The best part of Mic Note is that you can sync all of your notes to your Google Drive or Dropbox account. Watch the video below to see how you can create notes in MicNote.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. 5 Things We Can do to Prepare Students to Work Independently
2. Click to Spin – A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
3. Why Do Dogs Tilt Their Heads? – And Two Other Interesting Dog Lessons
4. 200+ Practical Ed Tech Tutorial Videos
5. How to Make Copies of Google Docs That Aren’t Directly Shared With You
6. Quickly Dictate Notes in Multiple Languages on Dictation.io
7. CamFind – Conduct Research With the Help of Augmented Reality
There will be two Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps this year. There will be one tailored to schools that have 1:1 Chromebook programs and one for everyone else. Both Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps will be held in July. You can learn more about them here. Discounted early registration is available now. The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp has sold out every year for the last three years.