Quizzy is a free tool that allows you to quickly create and publish self-paced review quizzes for your students. The nice thing about Quizzy is that your students don’t need to create usernames and passwords to take your practice quizzes. The downside to that is you don’t have a good way to see which students have used your review quizzes and which students haven’t used your review quiz.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. New Polling Feature Added to Google Classroom
2. Click to Spin – A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
3. A Short Overview of 12 Tools for Creating Flipped Classroom Lessons
4. Capture Student Ideas with VideoNot.es & Google Classroom
5. 11 Backchannel & Informal Assessment Tools Compared in One Chart
6. Try the Google Newspaper Archive to Locate Old Articles and Images
7. Mozilla Releases an Interactive Web Literacy Map
The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps are now 50% full. A few weeks are left to grab your seat at the discounted rate. The Chromebook Camp is on July 18th and 19th. The BYOD Camp is on July 11th and 12th.
If coming to Maine isn’t an option for you, take a look at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.