Google Keep is a fantastic tool for taking notes, creating bookmarks, making task lists, and creating reminder alerts for yourself. Within Google Keep there is an option to set daily reminders for yourself. I have three of them in my personal account. At 7am, 9am, and 11am every day those reminders pop-up on my desktop and on my phone. They’re also present in my Google Calendar. In the video embedded below I demonstrate how to create reminders on Google Keep.
Watch the other videos in my Google Keep playlist to see how to use it to create bookmarks and task lists.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Practical Ed Tech Handbook – Best of 2016
2. Quick Rubric Offers an Easy Way to Create Rubrics Online
3. A Cute Video About Email Etiquette for Students – Best of 2016
4. 10 Ideas for Using Comics In Your Classroom – Best of 2016
5. Two Ways to Create Book Trailers on Chromebooks – Video Demonstration
6. Discovery Education Announces New Virtual Events for Students
7. Two Ways to Visually Show Classroom Noise – Best of 2016
This week I’m offering two more online professional development opportunities. On Monday night Teaching History With Technology begins. On Wednesday afternoon we’ll have Fun With Formative Assessments.