Toontastic 3D is the latest version of the popular Toontastic animation app. The free app is available on the iOS, Android, and Chrome platforms. I now have the app installed on my Android phone, on my iPad, and on my Chromebook. The app is easy to use and functions the exact same way on all three devices. The app provides students with customizable story templates, settings, and characters. Students can also create stories, settings, and characters from scratch. Students can record narration while moving characters around their scene settings. Watch my tutorial video to learn how to create an animated video on Toontastic 3D.
To use Toontastic 3D students do not need to have accounts or log into any service. Their completed videos can be saved directly onto the devices that they use to create their videos.
Here are this week’s most popular posts on FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. New Google Classroom Features Focus on Individual Instruction
2. Track Progress Toward Goals With This Google Sheets Template
3. Storyboard That Offers Lesson Plans for Every Month
4. How to Quickly Access Ten Google Sheets Templates for Teachers
5. How to Use Pixiclip to Create Instructional Videos
6. Two Tools That Help Students Analyze Writing
7. 10 Free Ways to Create Videos on Chromebooks
This Wednesday I will be hosting my sixth Wednesday Webinar. This week’s topic is Search Strategies Students Need to Know. If you have missed any of the previous webinars, you can now access all of them on-demand.