Flippity is a great resource for G Suite users that I have been sharing with readers for a couple of years now. Flippity provides teachers with eleven handy Google Sheets templates for creating things like quiz games, audio flashcards, bingo boards, and progress trackers. Toward the end of 2016 Flippity released a Google Sheets Add-on that makes all of their templates available with just a couple of clicks in any of your Google Sheets. In the video embedded below I demonstrate how to install and use Flippity’s Google Sheets Add-on.
Here are the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Practical Ed Tech Handbook – 2017 Edition
2. Tools for Creating, Hosting, and Printing Infographics
3. Quickly Create Bingo Boards In Google Sheets
4. Three Ways for Students to Create Digital Flashcards
5. My Five Most Frequently Recommended Google Forms Add-ons
6. How to Search for Creative Commons Images
7. The Art of Storytelling – Pixar in a Box
The Wednesday webinar series wrapped up this week with a sold-out session titled Search Strategies Students Need to Know. The recordings of most of the webinars in the series are now available on demand.