A couple of weeks ago during Practical Ed Tech Live I was asked for a recommendation for a way for students to record conversations in French and then share those recordings with their teachers. One of my recommendations was to try SoundCloud for recording and commenting on the recordings. In the following video I demonstrate how to record on SoundCloud and how to comment on the recordings that you listen to on SoundCloud.
Join me on Tuesday afternoon for Keeping Track With Google Keep & Calendar. The webinar will cover five ways to use Google Keep and Calendar to organize your bookmarks, your notes, and your academic calendar.
Here are the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. 7 Google Product Updates You Might Have Missed in March
2. 33 Lessons on Critical Thinking
3. 7 Blogging Tools for Teachers Compared and Ranked – Updated for 2017
4. Jeopardy Rocks Now As Factile – Jeopardy & Flashcards
5. Downloads On A Chromebook and 4 Other Tips for New Users
6. 12 Tools for Creating Videos on Chromebooks – A PDF Handout
7. If I Was Starting Free Technology for Teachers Today…
While summer might feel far away, it’s not too early to think about your summer professional development needs. I’m hosting two Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps this year. Additionally in May, June, July, and August I’ll be offering an online course titled Getting Going With G Suite. Graduate credit is available.