As August progresses we begin to think about the new school year and all that we have to keep track of during the year. From our classroom calendars to our school-wide obligations like bus duty to our personal calendars, there is a lot that we have to keep organized. Years ago I discovered that Google Calendar could help me keep track of everything that I needed to do. Then Google Keep came along and helped me even more. Now Google Classroom helps us and our students stay organized too.
In this week’s Tech Tuesday webinar I will be covering how you can use Google Keep, Calendar, and Classroom to stay organized throughout the school year.
In this webinar you will learn:
1. How to streamline your workflow through Google Classroom.
2. How to organize and share resources with students.
3. How to keep track of goals (yours and your students’) through Google Keep and Calendar.
4. How to manage multiple course calendars without losing your mind.
5. How to streamline meetings and meeting scheduling.
Your $20 registration fee includes:
1. Access to the live webinar.
2. Unlimited access to the recording of the webinar.
3. PD certificate.
Can’t attend the live session? Don’t worry because you can register and have the webinar recording and handouts sent to you the next day.