In the fall of 2015 I published the Practical Ed Tech Handbook. In 2016 I updated it. And today, I updated it again. The Practical Ed Tech Handbook is a free 30 page PDF that features my favorite tools in seven ed tech categories. Along with the descriptions you will ideas for implementation. Many links to video tutorials are also included for the tools featured in the handbook. A copy of the Practical Ed Tech Handbook can be accessed through Google Docs. You can also view it, download it, and print it from this Box.com folder.
If you’re a tech coach/ tech integrator, consider using the Practical Ed Tech Handbook as a starting place for your next training session. Print a few copies then have folks look through it and circle the tools that they want to learn more about during your next workshop. I’ve done this at my own workshops quite successfully. And, of course, I would be happy to do this at your school too.
Here are the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Kahoot Launches a New Collection of Math Games
2. 9 Alternatives to Google Image Search – PDF Handout
3. Three Google Docs Features New Users Often Ask About
4. Create Random Seating Assignments With Mega Seating Plan
5. Email Etiquette Reminders for Students
6. 5 Tips for New Google Calendar Users
7. How to Collect Files Through Google Forms