This webinar is now available on-demand along with four others.
Over the last couple of weeks I have fielded a lot of questions from readers who were looking for advice on picking a blogging platform to use. I’ve also replied to a handful of questions about how to manage classroom blogging activities. So I think that this is a good time to offer Winning Blog Strategies for Teachers.
Based on ten years of blogging professionally and personally, Winning Blog Strategies for Teachers is an interactive webinar in which we will look at the reasons why so many blogs don’t last long and what you can do to make yours work better than ever. Whether blogging is a classroom activity that you do with students or a personal activity that you’re doing to enhance your professional life, you’ll learn strategies to make your blog a winner.
In Winning Blog Strategies for Teachers you will learn:
1. How to choose the best blog platform for you.
2. How to avoid running out of blog post topics.
3. The biggest mistakes people make when starting a blog.
4. Easy blogging activities you can do with your students.
5. Techniques to encourage people to interact with you and your blog.
The webinar will be recorded for those who register but cannot attend the live session.