When students create projects that are only shared in the classroom, they’ll settle for good enough. As my friend Rushton Hurley often says, when students create videos that are shared with a global audience, they’ll only settle for the best.
In this interactive webinar you will learn how to design a video project for your students. You will learn how to use the tools you will need to conduct video creation projects in your classroom. Examples from real students and teachers will be shared during the webinar.
This webinar will be held live at 4pm Eastern Time on September 5th. Register here! The cost for this webinar is $20 which includes the live webinar, a copy of the recording, handouts, and a PD certificate.
Five things you will learn in this webinar:
1. How to plan a video project that will engage your students.
2. How to safely share videos in K-12 environments.
3. Discover and use public domain and Creative Common licensed media.
4. How to build a classroom media gallery.
5. Ideas for assessing students’ videos.
Register today for the live event on September 5th at 4pm Eastern Time.
PD certificates are available to those who attend the live webinars.
Yes, the webinar will be recorded for those who register but cannot attend the live session.