The next webinar in my Ed Tech Tuesday series is Google Forms & Sheets for Beginners. In this webinar you will everything you need to know to get started using Google Forms and Google Sheets to streamline your workflow in grading quizzes, emailing parents and students, and keeping track of classroom materials. You will also learn how to build self-guided video review activities for your students. Finally, we’ll tackle any questions that you have about Google Forms and Google Sheets. Register here.
Google Forms and Sheets can complete all kinds of tasks for you, if you know how to use them. Once you’ve learned the basics of Google Forms and Google Sheets you will be amazed at how these powerful tools can streamline processes for you. Those streamlined processes can free up lots of time for you to spend on the fun aspects of teaching.
This webinar will be held live at 4pm Eastern Time on April 4th. Register here. A recording of the webinar will be available to those who cannot attend the live session.
In this webinar you will learn:
1. Two ways to create self-grading quizzes.
2. How to create self-paced guided video review activities.
3. Simple methods to streamline emailing personalized updates to parents and students.
4. How to easily keep track of classroom materials through the use of Forms and Sheets.
5. Methods for creating and managing activity registration forms.
This live webinar will held on April 4th at 4pm Eastern Time.
PD certificates are available to those who attend the webinar.