Last week two of my favorite YouTube video producers, Tom Richey and Keith Hughes, agreed to help me host a live three night event all about teaching with video. Between us we have more than 250,000 YouTube followers. All three of us share a common background as social studies teachers and lovers of great videos. So on November 27th, 28th, and 29th we’re hosting How to Teach With Video.
In this three night event you’ll learn skills and gain confidence to produce educational videos in multiple formats. You’ll learn how to incorporate video into your assessment process. And you’ll gain an understanding of copyright as it pertains to classroom settings.
- Video editing on Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks.
- Green screen video production.
- What you do and don’t need to create great videos.
- Publishing on YouTube and how to handle YouTube comments.
- How to maximize live video use.
- Video-based assessment.
- Copyright in the classroom and on the Web.
- Live Q&A with Tom, Keith, and Richard
Every webinar will be recorded for those who register but cannot attend the live sessions.
The cost of this course is $97. Your registration includes three live webinars, copies of the recording of each webinar, handouts, and a PD certificate. Register here or click “Yes, I’m In!” below.