Creating a diagram-based quiz or quiz question is something that you could find yourself doing in almost every content area. Whether it’s a timeline in a history class, a cell diagram in a science class, or a playing field illustration in physical education there are plenty of uses for interactive diagram-based quizzes. Create a diagram in Google Drawings then use that diagram in Formative to create an interactive quiz. In the following video I demonstrate how to create a diagram-based quiz in Formative.
This video shows you how to create a mind map or other diagram in Google Drawings.
Here are the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. How to Add Spoken Audio to Google Slides
2. How to Add Interactive End Screens to YouTube Videos
3. How to Create Short Answer Activities in Socrative
4. Create and Track ACT & SAT Prep Activities in PrepFactory
5. Use Socrative to Create Quiz Games That Accept Short Answers
6. Kupiter – Asteroids Meets Review Game
7. Video Tips With Isla
Half of the seats for the Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp have been claimed. One third of the BYOD Camp tickets have been sold. Register this month and you’ll save $50. Breakfast, lunch and lots of small group learning is included in your registration.