On their own the core tools of Google Drive (Docs, Slides, Forms, and Sheets) are powerful tools for teachers and students. When you install Add-ons for Docs, Slides, Forms, and Sheets those tools become even better. Likewise, you can make the Chrome web browser a more powerful tool by adding a handful of productivity extensions. My favorite Add-ons and extensions are featured in the free PDF that is embedded below.
Here are the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Virtual and Interactive Resources for Science Teachers
2. Five Gmail Extensions to Increase Productivity
3. Molecularium: Molecule Building Game
4. CheckMark Extension for Providing Feedback on Google Docs
5. 5-Day Teacher Challenge
6. How to Avoid a Common Google Calendar Mistake
7. QR Code Generators and Readers for Chromebooks
Coming up at the end of the month I am hosting a webinar about formative assessment. And in November I will have a handful of online professional development courses available. You can find all of my upcoming courses and recordings of past webinars here.