Last week Google introduced a bunch of new options in Google Classroom and in Google Forms. Some of the new options were relatively minor and will only matter to administrators while others will be of interest to almost all teachers who use Google Classroom. Three new options that will appeal to almost all teachers are the ability to see all of an individual student’s work in one stream, a larger and easier to display class code for students, and the ability to re-arrange the order in which classes appear in your teacher dashboard. In the video embedded below I provide an overview of those three new options in Google Classroom.
You can learn more about Google Classroom in Keeping Track With Google Keep, Calendar, and Classroom.
Here are the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Three Google Classroom Updates That You Will Appreciate
2. A New Google Forms Feedback Feature You and Your Students Will Like
3. Use a Screen Reader With Google Classroom
4. 6 New Google Classroom Features to Note
5. Learn Anything (Almost) Through These Interactive Mind Maps
6. A Game for Learning About International Trade
7. Two New Google Forms Features for Teachers