This coming Tuesday I’ll be hosting the latest installment of my Tech Tuesdays Webinar series. This Tuesday’s webinar will be Quick & Powerful Video Projects. In this interactive webinar you will learn how to design a video project for your students. You will learn how to use the tools you will need to conduct video creation projects in your classroom. Examples from real students and teachers will be shared during the webinar.
This webinar will be held live at 4pm Eastern Time on April 18th. Register here! Your $20 registration includes the live webinar, unlimited access to the recording of the webinar, and a PD certificate. A recording of the webinar will be emailed to those who register but cannot attend the live session.
Five things you will learn in this webinar:
1. How to plan a video project that will engage your students.
2. How to safely share videos in K-12 environments.
3. Discover and use public domain and Creative Common licensed media.
4. How to build a classroom media gallery.
5. Ideas for assessing students’ videos.
Register today for the live event on April 18th at 4pm Eastern Time.
Here’s a video tip from my daughter.