History teachers, come learn new ways to enhance your lessons with technology. In Teaching History With Technology you will learn how to develop engaging and challenging learning activities through the use of tools like Google Earth and Maps, video production tools, primary source databases, and how to help your students become better researchers. This course will go on sale on November 1st. Join the mailing list and you can register early at $30 off the regular price.
Your registration will include video lessons, handouts, and a PD certificate.
Highlights of the course:
- Get your students to go beyond the basics of Google search.
- Master tools for collaborative research and information analysis.
- Learn how to locate and help students locate online primary resources.
- Learn how to create interactive, multimedia maps.
- Digital storytelling with multimedia timelines.
- Find and use flipped video lessons.
- Create your own flipped video lessons.
- Find and use virtual tours. Create your own virtual tours.
- Create augmented reality history games.
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com