History teachers, come learn new ways to enhance your lessons with technology. In Teaching History With Technology you will learn how to develop engaging and challenging learning activities through the use tools like Google Earth and Maps, video production tools, primary source databases, and how to help your students become better researchers. This course features three interactive online meetings along with a discussion forum in which you can further interact with me and your classmates.
This course starts on January 9th at 7pm Eastern Time. Register today.
Certificates of completion are awarded for three hours of professional development.
Highlights of the course:
- Get your students to go beyond the basics of Google search.
- Master tools for collaborative research and information analysis.
- Learn how to locate and help students locate online primary resources.
- Learn how to create interactive, multimedia maps.
- Digital storytelling with multimedia timelines.
- Find and use flipped video lessons.
- Create your own flipped video lessons.
- Find and use virtual tours. Create your own virtual tours.
To give everyone the attention they deserve, registration is limited to 25 participants.
Course Dates & Cost
January 9th, 16th, and 23rd at 7pm Eastern Time.
The registration for this course is $97. Subscribers to the Practical Ed Tech Newsletter receive a discount code to save $10.
All sessions are recorded for participants to download and watch whenever and wherever they live.
Questions? Send an email to richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com
Refund/ Cancellation Policy:
No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than seven days before the start of the course.