PicCollage is one of my favorite Android and iPad apps. It is a free that allows you to quickly arrange pictures, video, text, and stickers into collages. From the app you can share your collage to Google Drive, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, and many other file sharing services. In the video below I demonstrate how to use it without creating a PicCollage account.
One of my favorite ways to use PicCollage is to use ThingLink to turn them into interactive collages. ThingLink is a free service available as an iPad app and as a browser-based tool. The video below demonstrates that process.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers:
1. Storyboard That Releases New Teacher Guides
2. National Geographic Offers Free Online Courses for Teachers
3. 6 Uses for Evernote in the Classroom
4. 7 Free Edmodo Apps to Try This Summer
5. Check Out the Education Templates in Stormboard – A New Collaborative Planning Tool
6. Three Ideas for Using Plickers In the Classroom – Results of My First Trial
7. Padlet Adds a New Layout Option
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.