If you’re trying the flipped classroom model and looking for a good way to distribute videos to your students, consider using Google Drive to share your videos. To share videos through Google Drive upload them to your Google Drive account, preview them, then share by using the sharing options at the top of the preview screen. The sharing options in Google Drive allow you specify who can access the video. The screenshots below outline the process. (Click the images to view them in full size).
Step 1: Upload your video to Google Drive.
Step 2: Select your uploaded video.
Step 3: Click the share button.
Step 4: Choose your sharing options.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers:
1. 20 Good Map Creation Tools for Students
2. Two Good Random Name Selection Tools
3. How to Embed Remind (101) Messages Into Google Sites
4. Activities for Teaching Students How to Research With Google Books
5. Use Google Drive to Share Videos Privately
6. Word Sense – See the Connections Between Words
7. The Public Domain Review – A Good Place to Find Public Domain Media
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.