EDpuzzle is a great tool for creating flipped video lessons. It is a neat tool that allows you to add your voice and text questions to educational videos. On EDpuzzle you can search for educational videos and or upload your own videos to use as the basis of your lesson. EDpuzzle has an online classroom component that you can use to assign videos to students and track their progress through your video lessons.
Earlier this month EDpuzzle added a Google Classroom integration that makes it easy to create lessons and share them with your students through Google Classroom.
In the videos embedded below I demonstrate how to create lessons on EDpuzzle and how to distribute them through Google Classroom.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. Evernote is Closing Skitch for Windows, iOS, and Android – Try These Alternatives
2. 176 Practical Ed Tech Tips
3. How to Find Public Domain and Creative Commons Images
4. A Couple More Skitch Alternatives
5. Use Google Drive to Host Online Discussions of Primary Sources
6. 10 Good YouTube Channels for Math Lessons
7. ClassHook Helps You Find Educational Video Clips