ReadWorks Digital is built upon the popular ReadWorks service for finding articles aligned to grade level, lexile, and Common Core standards. ReadWorks articles are accompanied by reading comprehension questions, vocabulary lists, and discussion questions. The ReadWorks Digital platform makes it easy for you to distribute articles and assignments to students in an online classroom environment. Within ReadWorks Digital teachers can track students’ progress on assignments, see responses to questions, and grade students’ responses to questions.
In the video embedded below I demonstrate the teacher side and student side of ReadWorks Digital.
Here are this week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com:
1. 4 Google Apps Updates You Might Have Missed Last Week
2. 12 Tools for Creating End-of-Year Review Activities
3. 10 Sites and Apps for Vocabulary and Spelling Practice
4. How to Create Images, Videos, and Web Pages With Adobe Spark
5. 10 Ways to Use Adobe Spark in School
6. Interactive Maps of Travel Through the Roman Empire
7. Thousands of Free eBooks for Summer Reading
- Take a look at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the summer.
- The Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp and the BYOD Camp are sold out! Email me to get on the waiting list.