Who Should Join?
The 2018 Practical Ed Tech Coaching Group is for teachers, technology coaches, and teacher-librarians who desire to improve their knowledge of and skill in using educational technology.
This coaching group is designed to give you more than just webinars. Throughout the year you will be encouraged to try new things and to share your experiences with other group members. I’ll be here the whole time to answer your questions, give you feedback, and help you implement new ideas in your school.
What Your Membership Includes
1. Two live webinars per month on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month. (4pm Eastern Time). I broadcast and record in HD through GoToWebinar. Recordings are available 12 hours after the live broadcasts conclude.
2. Recordings of every webinar. You can watch the recordings as many times as you like. Every webinar comes with handouts and suggested activities.
3. Access to a dedicated Slack group in which you can ask questions of me and other group members. If you haven’t used Slack, you’ll love it! It makes it easy to connect with me and other group members without the annoyances and distractions of Facebook or Google+.
4. Monthly Q&A sessions only available to group members. Ask questions, share your successes, share your challenges. We’ll work together in these live Q&A sessions.
5. The first three months of webinar topics are already chosen, but group members can submit suggestions for other topics that they want covered either in the first quarter or later in the year.
I’m in! What does it cost?
Register online by midnight (EST) by December 31st for just $247 for the whole year!
Register with a check or purchase order for $297. Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to start that process.
Quarterly payment plans are available for $87
Buy Two, Get Two!
Register with a colleague from your school district and you’ll each get to invite another colleague to register for free (must have same school district email domain to be eligible). Email me to take advantage of this offer.
What People Say About My Webinars and Workshops
Thank you for a most informative and practical webinar this afternoon. Although I knew many (not all) of the points you were making, the way that you presented them offered new perspectives on how to use the strategies and I felt that your use of examples added to my knowledge base. Although I receive information from FreeTech4Teachers via email, twitter, and Facebook, I have never “attended” one of your webinars. After today, that will change. Thank you for the best hour of my day today! – Barbara O’Berry
I’d take another course from you anytime. You are very knowledgeable, and your experience in the classroom “makes it real.” Thanks so much,
Have questions? Send me a message and I’ll get back to you right away.
The first six webinars will be:
Building Digital Portfolios – January 9th
AR & VR in the Classroom – January 23rd
Social Media for Teachers & Principals – February 6th
Video Creation as Assessment – February 20th
Copyright for Teachers – March 6th
Programming Simple Apps – March 20th