I’m trying something new. I’m organizing a free online event for teachers by teachers.
Technology today empowers our students to create all kinds of interesting things from entertaining videos to problem-solving mobile apps. The Practical Ed Tech Creativity Conference is going to be a showcase of the creative ways that teachers and students are using technology in school today. I want you to be a part of it as a presenter, an attendee, or both!
Dates & Cost:
- Free! Register here and you’ll be registered for all sessions.
- December 10th, 11th, and 12th.
- December 10th at 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm ET.
- December 11th at 8pm, 9pm, and 10pm ET.
- December 12th at 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm ET.
- It will be recorded for those who register but cannot attend the live presentations.
Call for Presenters:
Have you facilitated a creative project with your students in the last year? What’s creative? A few examples include a digital storytelling project with third graders, a video production with seventh graders, and an app development project with tenth graders. But don’t overthink it, any project that ends in students producing something that they’re excited about could be a good fit for this conference.
More presentation ideas to think about:
- Telling stories with digital comics.
- Multimedia mapping.
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi projects.
- Interesting ways to use augmented reality.
- Creative uses of virtual reality.
- Student podcasts.
- Something that I’m sure I haven’t thought about.
Complete this Google Form by November 1st to submit a presentation proposal.