The coming school year is going to have many of us teaching students in our classrooms as well as students online. For many of us that will mean making instructional videos. If you find yourself needing to make instructional videos, but you’re not sure how to approach doing that, this webinar is for you!
In this 75 minute webinar you’ll learn:
- How to plan an instructional video.
- Three simple and quick ways to make instructional videos.
- How to share your videos with your students with and without using YouTube.
- How to make sure your students actually watch your videos.
- Tips for improving your videos regardless of the equipment you use.
Your Registration includes:
- Live webinar with Q&A
- Access to the recording of the webinar.
- PD Certificate