Making videos gets students excited about polishing their work for others to see. From Kindergarten through high school students can make videos to showcase their skills, knowledge, and creativity.
In this one hour live webinar you will learn how to create and complete five video projects that can be done in almost any classroom. You’ll learn how your students can make animated videos, make documentary-style videos, and instructional videos.
Whether your students use Chromebooks, iPads, Android, Windows, or Mac, you can do these projects.
In addition to the how-to element of the webinar we’ll cover planning, assessment, and privacy concerns.
- April 30th at 4pm Eastern Time.
- It will be recorded for those who cannot attend the live session.
- Access to the live webinar
- Take advantage of the Q&A!
- Unlimited access to the recording of the webinar.
- Digital handouts
- PD certificate