As the winter fades and spring begins to bloom here in New England, kids and adults are itching to get outside more often. This is a great time to take your students outside for some lessons. In this live webinar you’ll learn five ways that you can incorporate technology into outdoor lessons. These strategies can be used in elementary school, middle school, or high school settings.
Join me on April 2nd at 4pm Eastern Time to learn how you can blend technology into outdoor lessons.
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- Augmented Reality
- Digital mapping
- Activity tracking
- Observing and collecting scientific data
Your registration includes:
- Access to the live webinar on April 2nd at 4pm Eastern Time.
- Please take advantage of the Q&A too!
- Unlimited access to the webinar recording.
- Digital handouts.
- PD certificate.
What people have said about previous versions of this webinar:
- Thanks for doing this webinar. I learned a ton of new ideas for the final term of this school year. ~ Laurie P.
- Thank you very much! Worthwhile! ~ Jill C.