Podcasting is a great way to get students to engage in meaningful dialogues with classmates, parents, and community members. It also provides a good way to get students to reflect, record, and share their thoughts. And it can be a good way to keep parents and community members informed about what’s going on in your school.
This one hour webinar will teach you how you can start a podcast in your classroom. The webinar covers the nuts and bolts of making a podcast. More importantly, this webinar will provide you with ideas for podcasts that students can record on their own, with their classmates, or with their families.
Five Things You’ll Learn in This Webinar
- How to record and edit audio on Windows, Mac, iPad, Android, and Chromebooks.
- How to publish podcasts to all major podcast networks including Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Spotify.
- Strategies for encouraging natural conversation on podcasts.
- Tools you can use to enhance sound quality.
- How to record with remote podcast guests.
Podcasting becomes more popular every day. In fact, there’s better than a 50% chance that you’ve listened to a podcast this month. And the second most popular podcast genre is education! Watch this recorded webinar to learn how you can create your education podcast.
- Anytime you want.
- This is a recorded of the live webinar held in March of 2020.
- Full webinar recording.
- Digital handouts
- Certificate of attendance (check with your school to see if you can use it for CEU hours).