This is the recorded version of the webinar of the same name hosted on August 12th.
This summer Google added new features to Google Classroom, Meet, and Calendar and changed some of the old features.
Come to this webinar to learn what’s new and how you can use Google Classroom, Meet, and Calendar to stay organized throughout the school year.
In this live webinar you’ll also learn how to use Google Classroom and Calendar to organize and maintain your schedule in the new school year.
Seven Key Things You’ll Learn In The Webinar:
- Creating a Google Classroom.
- Scheduling and hosting Google Meet events.
- Tips for conducting and managing live Google Meet events.
- Streamline workflow in Google Classroom.
- Organizing and sharing resources with students.
- Google Calendar management.
- Gmail tips to improve speed up your workflow.