Yes, it is okay to make money for your contributions to education. You can make money through your blog, your podcast, your videos, and many other means. And you can do it without feeling like a “sell out.”
In this on-demand course I’ll give you the blueprints for developing an online presence through which you can earn money.
- You’ll learn how to avoid “running out of ideas” for blog posts, podcasts, and videos.
- You’ll see how to create engaging content.
- You’ll learn why social media is important, but I’d still rather have 1,000 email subscribers than 10,000 Twitter followers.
- You’ll learn how I narrowly avoided a $500,000 mistake!
All the questions that you’ve always wanted to ask about making money through blogs and social media will be answered for you in this course.
- Where should I host my blog/ my podcast/ my videos?
- How much should I charge for advertising, for speaking, for consultation?
- How do people know I’m available?
- Should I create an LLC?
- How do I build my network?
Join me! I’ll help you help others and get paid for it!
This is a self-paced course. Access the lessons whenever you like and as often as you like
Lesson 1 – The Big Concepts
Lesson 2 – Planning
Lesson 3 – The Big Blog Action Plan
Lesson 4 – Content Creation & Distribution
Lesson 5 – Monetization With Advertising & Affiliates
Lesson 5a – Advertising FAQs
Lesson 6 – Product and Service Sales
Lesson 7 – Getting Gigs
Lesson 8 – Stuff No One Tells You
Lesson 9 – Putting It All Together