Updated for the 2019-20 School Year!
Google Classroom, Google Calendar, and Google Keep are great tools in G Suite for Education that you can use to keep yourself and your students organized throughout the school year. In this webinar you’ll learn how to use these tools to keep track of tasks and assignments. You’ll also see how you can use these tools to complete routine tasks more efficiently.
This webinar is intended for those who are new to using Google Classroom, Google Calendar, and Google Keep. It’s also a good refresher for those who haven’t used Classroom, Calendar, or Keep in a while and want to see what’s new and helpful.
What You’ll Learn in This Webinar
- How to streamline your workflow through Google Classroom.
- How to organize and share resources with students.
- How to keep track of goals (yours and your students’) through Google Keep and Calendar.
- How to manage multiple course calendars without losing your mind.
- How to streamline meetings and meeting scheduling.
- How to save time when giving feedback on students’ documents and presentations.
When Is It?
- August 8th at 4pm ET.
- It will be recorded for those who cannot attend the live broadcast.
What’s Included With This Webinar
- Live webinar (one hour + Q&A) at 4pm ET on August 8th.
- Recording of the live webinar.
- Digital handouts.
- PD certificate.
- Check with your local governing body regarding applicability of certificate toward your license.