This course offers everything you need to know to take advantage of the great things that G Suite offers to teachers and students.
Getting Going With G Suite is a webinar series designed for teachers and administrators who are new to using G Suite for Education. Getting Going With G Suite is a five week course covering everything you need to know to integrate all of G Suite for education including Google Drive, Google Classroom, Google Calendar, and Google Sites into your practice.
- Streamline your workflow with Google Classroom.
- Get control of your inbox with Gmail hacks.
- Create self-paced, self-grading assessments in Google Forms.
- Make progress trackers in Google Sheets.
- Develop a classroom website with Google Sites.
- Organize meetings with Google Calendar.
- Keep track of bookmarks and notes with Google Keep.
- Make beautiful presentations in Google Slides.
- Add music and voice to Google Slides!
- Create guided reading activities in Google Docs.
Cost, Dates, and Logistics
- This course is comprised of five live webinars. The webinars will be held at 7pm Eastern Time on January 7, 14, 21, 28, and February 4th.
- The cost for this interactive, online course is $147. Register by December 31 to save $15.
- Every webinar will be recorded for those who cannot attend the live sessions.
- Live Q&A is a part of every webinar and you can ask more questions between webinars via email.
- Practice activities to hone your skills between webinars.
- You can receive a certificate for five professional development hours for completing the course. Check with your governing body for applicability of hours toward license/certification renewal.
Group Packages are Available!
If you have ten or more people that you want to register, I can arrange a special offering that is just for your school. In a series made just for you, I can address the issues that are unique to your implementation of G Suite for Education.
Payment and Refund Policy:
- Purchase orders and checks are only accepted for group registration (five registrant minimum).
- Discount offers are only valid for registrations completed entirely through the PracticalEdTech.com website.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received less than seven days prior to the course beginning.