Has your school recently transitioned to G Suite for Education? If so, this course offers everything you need to know to take advantage of the great things that G Suite offers to teachers and students.
Getting Going With G Suite is a webinar series designed for teachers and administrators who are new to using Google Apps for Education. Getting Going With G Suite is a five week course covering everything you need to know to integrate Google Drive, Google Classroom, Google Calendar, and Google Sites into your practice.
This course offers everything you need to know to take advantage of the great things that G Suite for Education offers to teachers and students. Getting Going With G Suite is a webinar series designed for teachers and administrators who are new to using G Suite for Education. This is a five week course covering everything you need to know to integrate Google Drive, Google Classroom, Google Calendar, and Google Sites into your practice.
- Streamline your workflow with Google Classroom.
- Get control of your inbox with Gmail hacks.
- Create self-paced, self-grading assessments in Google Forms.
- Make progress trackers in Google Sheets.
- Develop a classroom website with Google Sites.
- Organize meetings with Google Calendar.
- Keep track of bookmarks and notes with Google Keep.
- Make beautiful presentations in Google Slides.
- Add music and voice to Google Slides!
- Create guided reading activities in Google Docs.
Cost, Dates, and Logistics
- This course is comprised of five live webinars. The webinars will be held at 7pm Eastern Time on October 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30.
- The cost for this interactive, online course is $147. Register by September 29 to save $15.
- Every webinar will be recorded for those who cannot attend the live sessions.
- Live Q&A is a part of every webinar and you can ask more questions between webinars via email.
- Practice activities to hone your skills between webinars.
- You can receive a certificate for five professional development hours for completing the course. Check with your governing body for applicability of hours toward license/certification renewal.
Group Packages are Available!
If you have ten or more people that you want to register, I can arrange a special offering that is just for your school. In a series made just for you, I can address the issues that are unique to your implementation of G Suite for Education.
Payment and Refund Policy:
- Purchase orders and checks are only accepted for group registration (five registrant minimum).
- Discount offers are only valid for registrations completed entirely through the PracticalEdTech.com website.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received less than seven days prior to the course beginning.