Take this self-paced course to learn G Suite for Education at your pace.
Has your school, like thousands of others, recently made the switch to G Suite for Education? Or are you planning to switch to G Suite for Education? If so, this is the course for you!
Getting Going With G Suite is a course that was designed for teachers who are new to using the powerful the tools within G Suite for Education. In this course you’ll learn everything you need to know to feel comfortable using all of the core G Suite tools with your students. This course is more than just a series of “how to” videos. You’ll be provided with examples of activities that you can use and adapt to use in your classroom.
- Streamlining your workflow through Google Classroom.
- Taking control of your inbox with Gmail hacks.
- Creating self-grading assessments in Google Forms.
- Developing a classroom website with Google Sites.
- Using Google Sheets to send personalized emails in bulk.
- Organizing meetings with Google Calendar.
- Keeping track of bookmarks and notes with Google Keep.
- Using Jamboard and Drawings to create diagrams.
- Making beautiful presentations in Google Slides.
- Creating guided reading activities in Google Docs.
Like Netflix for Professional Development
This is an on-demand course. Just like your favorite Netflix show you take it all in one giant binge or spread it out for a few weeks. Each lesson contains a video (roughly 30 minutes long), a PDF outline to follow, and a suggested activity or two to try with your students. And if you get stuck at any time, just hit me with an email and I’ll be here to help you. You can stop, start, rewind, and re-watch the videos in each lesson as many times as you like. Your access to the lessons never expires.