Join me on July 24th to learn how you can use Google Earth, Maps, and the new VR Tour Creator in your classroom.
The obvious uses of these tools are in geography lessons. But in this webinar we’ll look also look at how Google Earth, Google Maps, and the new VR Tour Creator can be used in language arts, science, physical education, and mathematics (elementary level) lessons. The registration fee for this webinar is $20. Register here.
In this webinar you will learn:
1. How to create multimedia maps.
2. How to build virtual tours.
3. How to collaboratively create multimedia maps.
4. How to map data.
5. Options for multimedia mapping with students who don’t have email or Google accounts.
Your $20 registration fee includes:
- Live webinar at 4pm EST on July 24th
- Unlimited access to the webinar recording.
- PD certificate
- Discount code to save 50% on a future webinar registration.
This live webinar will be held at 4pm Eastern Time on July 24th. Register here.
Here’s what people are saying about my webinars.
Thank you for a most informative and practical webinar this afternoon. Although I knew many (not all) of the points you were making, the way that you presented them offered new perspectives on how to use the strategies and I felt that your use of examples added to my knowledge base. Although I receive information from FreeTech4Teachers via email, twitter, and Facebook, I have never “attended” one of your webinars. After today, that will change. Thank your for the best hour of my day today! – Barbara O’Berry
I’d take another course from you anytime. You are very knowledgeable, and your experience in the classroom “makes it real.”
Thanks so much,